-   -   Pivot Table with Zero Values for Month (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/400-pivot-table-zero-values-month.html)

wyman

Pivot Table with Zero Values for Month

I have a spreadsheet of information that lists problems experienced by
'application type' for each month in 2004. When I create a pivot from this
data, where any particular 'application type' did not have a problem and,
hence, no entry in the spreadsheet, the pivot does not display this at all.
How can I get it to display this as 'zero' so that I get a full January -
December trend? Thanks

Debra Dalgleish

In the pivot table, double-click the Date field button
Add a check mark to the 'Show items with no data' box
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List