-   -   Two ranges in one series (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/39807-two-ranges-one-series.html)

Micayla Bergen

Two ranges in one series

i want the range for one of my series to be $C$367:$BV367 and $CI$367:$DR$367
but i cant figure out how to write it correctly as it comes up w an error
thanks anyone

Jon Peltier

Do these represent X and Y values, or two sets of Y values?

The easiest way is probably to go to Source Data on the Chart menu,
select the series if it exists (or click Add if it doesn't), and use the
X Values and Y Values boxes to enter the data. The easiest way to use
these boxes is to clear what's in one, and select the appropriate range
with the mouse. To select a multiple part range, select the first part,
then hold CTRL while selecting additional parts.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services