-   -   Charts multiplication (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/39659-charts-multiplication.html)

Valdi

Charts multiplication

I have dataset which contains various chemical parameters in columns.
I need a chart with changes each parameter in time.
It's easy, to make charts, by hand, one after one.
But when number of columns is great, it becomes borning :)
So... Is there any possibility to automatize this process ?
I mean everything stays, and only column is changing on every next chart.

Any ideas ??

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Valdi

Tushar Mehta

In article , says...
I have dataset which contains various chemical parameters in columns.
I need a chart with changes each parameter in time.
It's easy, to make charts, by hand, one after one.
But when number of columns is great, it becomes borning :)
So... Is there any possibility to automatize this process ?
I mean everything stays, and only column is changing on every next chart.

Any ideas ??

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at XL's Data | Table... capability. Use one table to
change the values in one column and plot one graph per table.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions