-   -   pivot (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/39137-pivot.html)

Louise

pivot

How to take a copy of data on the web to a pivot tabel? ex. take a copy of
ford and fiat cars in bilbasen.dk... HOW!?

Debra Dalgleish

Import the data onto a worksheet
(DataImport External Data New Web Query)
Then, create a pivot table from the imported data

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Louise

Hi. thanks.. but I already tried it. when I click the import button, to my
selected "zone" at the website, I dont get the information I asked for..

Louise wrote:
How to take a copy of data on the web to a pivot tabel? ex. take a copy of
ford and fiat cars in bilbasen.dk... HOW!?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Jon Peltier

The problem is that the page you mention is already filtering a
database. When you make selections in the dropdowns, the page content
changes, based on a database elsewhere on the web server.

(At least that's how it looks; I know hardly any German.)

Debra's suggestion works if the html page has a table of data, and you
want to use that table as the pivot data source.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services