-   -   Where is the "Chart Menu" for adding a trendline to a set of #s? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/38918-where-%22chart-menu%22-adding-trendline-set-s.html)

Exceller In America

Where is the "Chart Menu" for adding a trendline to a set of #s?

I asked Help in Excel about adding a trendline to a set of numbers. It said
to use the Chart Menu. Where is the Chart Menu?

Mike Middleton

Exceller In America -

I asked Help in Excel about adding a trendline to a set of numbers. It
said to use the Chart Menu. Where is the Chart Menu? <

First, use the Chart Wizard (click the icon, or choose Insert | Chart) to
create a chart from the set of numbers.

Second, use the Chart menu (which appears when a chart is selected) to add a
trendline to the chart (by choosing Chart | Add Trendline).

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com