-   -   combo chart conversion (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/381-combo-chart-conversion.html)

Arturo

combo chart conversion

Hello
2 questions.

1. I have a line chart, 4 series 2 axis. I want to switch two of the
series associated with one axis to bars side by side. When I switch the
second series, it overlaps the first. Perplexed as to why they won't stand
side by side.

2. This chart is an object in a sheet, how do I get it as a chart sheet also?

Appreciatively,
Arturo

John Mansfield

Arturo,

Please make sure that you are using the Clustered Column chart option - it
should work then.

To turn the embedded chart into a chart sheet, click on the chart to
activate it. Right-click on your mouse and choose "Location". You can also
make a copy the embedded chart and turn it into a chart sheet. That way you
will have an embedded chart identical to the chart sheet that you just
created.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield