-   -   How do I create a bar graph with floating bars? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/379-how-do-i-create-bar-graph-floating-bars.html)

Rocco

How do I create a bar graph with floating bars?

I need to create a graph in which the values don't start all from 0, but the
n+1 value start from the height of the n value, so that the height reached by
the last value will be the height of the sum of all the values. Is this
possible in Excel?

Many thanks in advance

Barb Reinhardt

This should help