-   -   I am having problems creating pivot table of data (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/378-i-am-having-problems-creating-pivot-table-data.html)

wyman

I am having problems creating pivot table of data

I am having problems creating pivot table of data, January through to
December. For months where there is no data, no entry appears in the table -
Can I force it to display so that the resulting graph displays an accurate
trend?

Debra Dalgleish

In the pivot table, double-click the Date field button
Add a check mark to the 'Show items with no data' box
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List