-   -   chart default colors (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/37713-chart-default-colors.html)

wendyeyes

chart default colors

Are there any other suggestions for changing the default charting colors when
a pivot chart is made? I am frustrated by changing the colors on one chart,
only to have them change back to defaults when the chart is switched. Please
help.

Jon Peltier

If it's just the colors, go to Tools menu Options Colors, and adjust
the bottom two rows of colors.

You could also format a chart, save it into a user defined type, then
reapply it to a refreshed pivot chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

- Jon
-------