-   -   Remove lines from Group Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/36892-remove-lines-group-box.html)

Lori Burton

Remove lines from Group Box

I've found an answer to group boxes that instructs how to remove the borders
from group boxes by using a macro to hide them. Is this the only way?
--
Lori

Jon Peltier

Lori -

The macro works by setting the .visible property of the group box to
false. You could also draw a plain white rectangle with no border, put
the group box behind it and the option boxes in front of it, and get the
same effect, except the cells behind the rectangle would have to be hidden.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services