-   -   Representing symbols in charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/35291-representing-symbols-charts.html)

Symbols in Charts

Representing symbols in charts

I am trying to plot 2 series in a bar chart. Each observation can have a
numeric value of 0 to Infinity. The problem with this is that there is no way
I can represent 'Infinity' in the chart. I'd like to show a symbol whenever
there is an infinity, is there a way to out a symbol (eg. an infinity
symbol), other than by manually cutting and pasting it? Can someone help me
out?

Barb Reinhardt

Jon Peltier has an example of how to do this on his site:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ormatting.html

"Symbols in Charts" <Symbols in wrote in
message ...