-   -   Using Microsoft Excel Chart object in VB6 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/35076-using-microsoft-excel-chart-object-vb6.html)

fizbim

Using Microsoft Excel Chart object in VB6

I have added a "Microsoft Excel Chart" object to a form, then sized the
chart to fit the form. The chart has been modified to show the proper
axis labels, scaling, etc. In effect, creating the template.

The Excel Chart has a "Chart" tab and a "Sheet1" tab where the Sheet1
tab is the actual worksheet for the chart plot data. My problem is
filling in "THIS" worksheet with data from my array. I cannot find any
object reference to an Excel worksheet in my project. The Excel Chart
object only has parameters for height, width, top, bottom locations,
etc.

As a stab in the dark, I tried this code segment to attempt to fill the
worksheet with no success.

For r = 0 To 1400
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(r + 1, 1) = r
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(r + 1, 2) = TripData(1, r)
Next r

How do I access the worksheet portion of an Excel Chart object that has
been added to a form ?

Thanks,
Fiz

--