Doug VanOrnum

Default pie charts - how to include "zero" fields on Legends

I have a series of web component pie charts (I'm publishing using Frontpage)
that compare variously filtered values pertaining to the same fields, so I
want the Legends for all of them to be identical. Which they pretty much are,
except for those charts that have a "zero" field. Then the legend reorders
and the colors change, making comparisons confusing. Is there any way to get
the charts to include the zero fields in the legend at least, so the
legends/colors do not reorder?

Second question: (2 for 1 Tuesday?) Can I edit the pie chart colors? Again,
I'm using Office Web Components...not sure of the version.

FP2002