-   -   chart area line missing in one pace (with picture) (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/34953-chart-area-line-missing-one-pace-picture.html)

Dave R.

chart area line missing in one pace (with picture)

http://immunizecaadults.org/images/trig.jpg

Can anyone tell me why there's a piece of line in the chart area border
missing? I checked, and there is no object floating over it.

Thanks.

bj

If you change the size of the chart area, does the missing postion stay the
same?
if you change the backgrond color of the chart, what do you see?
If you move the chart area in the chart doc, what do you see?
If you regenerate the chart what do you get?

In other words, I don't know what causes it.

"Dave R." wrote:

http://immunizecaadults.org/images/trig.jpg

Can anyone tell me why there's a piece of line in the chart area border
missing? I checked, and there is no object floating over it.

Thanks.

Bernard Liengme

Would be happy to play with it - send to my private mail not to newsgroup
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme