-   -   HOW TO: Plot a Team Name on a chart based on two values (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/34-how-plot-team-name-chart-based-two-values.html)

Kevin McCartney

HOW TO: Plot a Team Name on a chart based on two values

Hi,

I have the following table exmaple, what I like to do is to plot the team
as where their values cross, e.g. for TEAM 01 where 5 and 60 cross on a graph
having Revenue as the Y axis and Clients as the X axis.

COLUMN A COLUMN B COLUMN C
TEAMS CLIENTS REVENUE
TEAM 01 5 60
TEAM 02 10 120
TEAM 03 15 180
TEAM 04 6 72
TEAM 05 12 144
TEAM 06 18 216
TEAM 07 7 84
TEAM 08 14 168
TEAM 09 21 252
TEAM 10 8 96

Any guidence, much appriciated.

Barb Reinhardt

I've done this using Ron Bovey's XY Chart Labeler

www.appspro.com

"Kevin McCartney" wrote in
message ...