-   -   "Excel.Application" Object Model (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/338-%22excel-application%22-object-model.html)

Shaker

"Excel.Application" Object Model

Hi,
Where can I find an Object model(methods, properties,...Herarchy)
of "Excel.Application" related to Office 2003 and earlier version of office?

--
MCSD not .Net yet :(

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Shaker" wrote in message
Where can I find an Object model(methods, properties,...Herarchy)
of "Excel.Application" related to Office 2003 and earlier version of

office?

--
MCSD not .Net yet :(

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...elOverview.asp

Bob Phillips

Other sources

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...texcel2000.asp

The object browser in VBA

The VBA Help file (look up Excel Object Model)

--

HTH

RP