-   -   Pivot chart problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/33783-pivot-chart-problem.html)

steve4446

Pivot chart problem

I have a pivot chart which displays fine in its workbook.

However, when you select "print preview", the chart squishes almost flat so
that it is very small and essentially impossible to read. I should note that
the chart area, title, captions, legend, etc. all stay the same size as
before. It is only the pivot chart itself which compresses vertically. Of
course, when you print it, the chart also prints out "squashed".

Has anyone ever encountered this before?
Steve