-   -   Changing Series Color (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/33760-changing-series-color.html)

Eli Kedar

Changing Series Color

The data in my series is sometime positive ( 0 ) and sometimes negative (< 0).
If there is a way to present the positive and negative data points in
different coloros

Thanks
--
Eli Kedar
Israel

Andy Pope

Hi,

I have an explanation of how to make use of the Invert If negative option.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/Invertneg.htm

You may also find Jon's article on conditional charts useful.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

Cheers
Andy

Eli Kedar wrote:
The data in my series is sometime positive ( 0 ) and sometimes negative (< 0).
If there is a way to present the positive and negative data points in
different coloros

Thanks

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel