-   -   Can I have each series be a different field in a Pivot Chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/33007-can-i-have-each-series-different-field-pivot-chart.html)

tyson12

Can I have each series be a different field in a Pivot Chart?

I'd like to create a stacked column chart using a Pivot Chart. But each of
the series that I'd like to stack are in different field (columns) in my
source data. Is it possible to do this? I can't rearrange the source data,
because then I'll exceed Excel's 64K row limitation.

bj

I am quite sure you can do it, but need more info about your set up before I
will be aboe to give any recommendations
Where is the data for each series?