-   -   how to put x axis values in the chart instead of x axis labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/31644-how-put-x-axis-values-chart-instead-x-axis-labels.html)

Sinclair

how to put x axis values in the chart instead of x axis labels

Hi,

I have excel table like this:
x y
0.7 3.25
1.76 2.23
17.8 2.76

Excel chart enables to me to put x series like labels (field Category(X)
labels), but the chart is not correct because the width between 0.7 and 1.76
is the same like the width between 1.76 and 17.8. How to put x series like
the values on the x chart?

regards Sinclair

Mangesh Yadav

Use XY chart type instead of a line chart.

Mangesh