-   -   Plotting a 3D Bar Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/311355-plotting-3d-bar-chart.html)

ZewSays

Plotting a 3D Bar Chart

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,

I am doing a research on international oil and gas trade. The data table that I have looks like a typical train schedule. Each row represents oil exporting countries; each column represents oil importing countries; and the intersection between row and column represents volume of oil trade.

I found similar chart online but don't know exactly how to create it or even to describe it. I have attached the screen shot of the chart.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
ZewSays

Jim Cone[_2_]

Plotting a 3D Bar Chart

You might try an "Area Blocks" (xl2003) or a "Column" chart with a "3-D Column" sub type (xl2010).
My belief is nobody will understand it, but it could look impressive.

--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .

"ZewSays"
wrote in message

Hi everyone,

I am doing a research on international oil and gas trade. The data table
that I have looks like a typical train schedule. Each row represents oil
exporting countries; each column represents oil importing countries; and
the intersection between row and column represents volume of oil trade.

I found similar chart online but don't know exactly how to create it or
even to describe it. I have attached the screen shot of the chart.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
ZewSays

|Filename: Inter-Area Movements of Oil.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=274|

ZewSays