-   -   adding data table with different data to a graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/30606-adding-data-table-different-data-graph.html)

ratio

adding data table with different data to a graph

I have created a graph and I know how to add a data table to the bottom that
has the data in the graph. However, I wish to put different data in that
table. Is there a way to do that?

Tushar Mehta

You can similate the effect. See
Custom Chart Table
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...able/index.htm

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...