-   -   Stepped Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/30565-stepped-functions.html)

Gary T

Stepped Functions

Hi,

I've got 4 series of data, all of which I want to show on the same graph.

3 of these are horizontal straight lines (i.e. they have gradient of zero);
the other is a stepped function.

How do I show this "stepped" series of data as a "stepped" graph, rather
than simply a line graph that connects the points together with a diagonal
line?

I'm using Office 2000.

Many Thanks,

Gary T

Tushar Mehta

Step chart
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...art/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hi,

I've got 4 series of data, all of which I want to show on the same graph.

3 of these are horizontal straight lines (i.e. they have gradient of zero);
the other is a stepped function.

How do I show this "stepped" series of data as a "stepped" graph, rather
than simply a line graph that connects the points together with a diagonal
line?

I'm using Office 2000.

Many Thanks,

Gary T