-   -   Use the same cell from many worksheets to create a chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/30415-use-same-cell-many-worksheets-create-chart.html)

Hightower

Use the same cell from many worksheets to create a chart?

I have a new worksheet for each day, labeled with the date. I want to pull
data from the same cell (like "P-3") in each worksheet and put it into a
chart.
Example: On ten worksheets, pull the data from cell P-3 (arbitrarily called
"income"). Then, put that P-3 data into a chart that tracks daily income: the
date itself (taken from the worksheet name) plus the data.
Any idea how to do this?

Jon Peltier

You need to create a summary region on a worksheet, and use this as the
data source for your chart. See this page for more details:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...iffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP