-   -   Graph with too many points - How to scroll? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/30331-graph-too-many-points-how-scroll.html)

giselle

Graph with too many points - How to scroll?

Hi all,

I have a graph with a lot of points, so I wanted to create some kind of
horizontal scroll bar so I would be able to use a better scale and move
around my time line ? Has anyone of you done something like that ?

thx

--
giselle
giselle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24222

Andy Pope

Hi,

Jon Peltier has written an article on the subject.

Cheers
Andy

giselle wrote:
Hi all,

I have a graph with a lot of points, so I wanted to create some kind of
horizontal scroll bar so I would be able to use a better scale and move
around my time line ? Has anyone of you done something like that ?

thx

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

giselle

Hi all,
Advanced a little after reading link provided and some others I've
found.
Im stuck now having problems with the offset function. when I choose
the parameter height = 1 everything works fine, but when I try to bring
more than 1 record, I get the #value error. ( No, it's not falling out
of the range of values I have).
I've tried everything. Im attaching my graph in case somebody can take
a look at it. Thx !

oops, just realized I can not add attachments, here's the code:

=OFFSET(A2;$I$25;0;$I$26;1)

When I26 is 1, no problems, when is not ...... :confused:

--
giselle
giselle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24222
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=378389