-   -   can i chart my data in the font color? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/30212-can-i-chart-my-data-font-color.html)

larry

can i chart my data in the font color?

I would like my chart to display my data points in the color of the font i
enter them in . ie.... a red font would display a red bar and a black font a
black bar. Does anyone know if this is possible?

bj

You would have to write a macro to do this automatically. If you only have a
couple of charts to do, You might want to just select the individual bar and
change the color yourself.

depending on the graph type selected, you could also separate out the data
into different series depending on the color you want to use, and plot using
a stacked bar chart