-   -   Chart - Data Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/29691-chart-data-tables.html)

lajohn63

Chart - Data Tables

I currently am using Excel 97. I've created charts using links to source data that is in dollar and percent formats. But when they pull into the chart data table they do not show the proper format. For example: In the source data worksheet it shows 97%, but when it pulls into the data table for the chart it shows .97437373.
If I open the link then it shows properly, but as soon as I close the link it goes back to the bad format. How can I fix this?

bj

It sounds like a formatting issue.
You may need to add a step to round (see round function in help)

--
lajohn63