-   -   SLA vs Time Taken Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/29378-sla-vs-time-taken-chart.html)

thoemmes

SLA vs Time Taken Chart

I have been asked to plot a chart to show time taken vs a service level
agreement. Both are provided in date format (No time) in a master data
sheet. Basically the task in question has a 48 hour SLA. I don't really
want to edit the master data sheet by adding any helper columns.

I have 2 questions regarding the above:

1. Can anyone suggest which chart would be best for this?
2. Is there any way of doing this without helper columns.

--
thoemmes
thoemmes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24071