-   -   Bar graph values keep changing (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/290-bar-graph-values-keep-changing.html)

Mike82j2000

Bar graph values keep changing

I have a Schedule, A summary, And a Stacked Bar Graph. the summary and the
bar graph generate themselves based off the schedule. The values for the
bar graph need to be between $0 and $220,000. I change the numbers manualy
on the value portion of the graph, but when i do so, my bars go to a value of
$0. I used the chart wizzard to create the graph. It automaticly puts a
value of $1 in there for me. but when you hover the pointer over the bar,
it's value is something like $97,000. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? I'm very
confused and frustrated. Please help.

Barb Reinhardt

Can you post a sample of the data? That might help us.