-   -   Multiple Ranges for a Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/28545-multiple-ranges-chart.html)

Vic

Multiple Ranges for a Chart

I am trying to use ranges from several pages in one chart. When I set the
source data to: =Sheet1!$A$2:$O$2+Sheet2!$A$3:$K$3

I get the following error: Reference is not valid

HELP, what am I doing wrong?

Tushar Mehta

Each x- or y- range for each series must be from a single worksheet.
You can combine different sheets for different sheets or different
ranges for x- and y- ranges for a single series but not multiple
worksheet ranges in a single x- or y- range.

Consider consolidating the data into a single worksheet and then
plotting that consolidated range.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions