-   -   Format chart axis by inputting data in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/28378-format-chart-axis-inputting-data-cell.html)

Mike

Format chart axis by inputting data in a cell

I'd like to format the chart axis by linking the Maximum and Minimum scale to
2 cells in another worksheet. This way I can protect the sheet with the
chart and the user can still change the axis. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

bj

I think you will have to write a macro to do that.