-   -   Additional colors for Excel charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/28183-additional-colors-excel-charts.html)

Charlie

Additional colors for Excel charts

Are there downloads available to supplement the basic colors available for
use in Excel charts? What I'd like (if available) is a set of colors/hue
choices similar to those in Powerpoint. Thanks!

Jon Peltier

Excel is limited to 56 colors, but you can control which colors these
are. To exercise this control, go to the Tools menu, select Options, and
click on the Color tab. The standard palette is laid out, and you can
select any one and change it. Note that the bottom two rows contain the
default colors for chart series.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP