-   -   location of chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/27242-location-chart.html)

bludik

location of chart

The option to have the chart on the same sheet is not available. Why not?

bj

will need more information to even have a guess.

"bludik" wrote:

The option to have the chart on the same sheet is not available. Why not?

Tushar Mehta

Is the sheet/workbook structure protected?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
The option to have the chart on the same sheet is not available. Why not?

blud

No.
I am interested in when the option will not be available. There must be
rules about this. I am lecturing at a university and the occurrence of this
is causing me head-aches.

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

Is the sheet/workbook structure protected?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
The option to have the chart on the same sheet is not available. Why not?

Tushar Mehta

Well, given the amount of information you are willing to share, I am
sure you will figure it out for yourself.