-   -   Chart Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/271003-chart-question.html)

carl

Chart Question

I have a list of 200 stocks. The data table looks like this:

Stock Price Low High
AA 10.37 1.00 19.00
AAPL 396.51 350.00 450.00
ABX 49.32 36.00 65.00
AIG 23.42 15.00 34.00

Is there a way to create a chart that will visually describe where the
Price is Relative to the Low and High ?

Thank You In Advance.

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Chart Question

On Nov 2, 7:39*pm, carl wrote:
I have a list of 200 stocks. The data table looks like this:

Stock * Price * Low * * High
AA * * *10.37 * 1.00 * *19.00
AAPL * *396.51 *350.00 *450.00
ABX * * 49.32 * 36.00 * 65.00
AIG * * 23.42 * 15.00 * 34.00

Is there a way to create a chart that will visually describe where the
Price is Relative to the Low and High ?

Thank You In Advance.

Please take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item 124.

Could this be adapted to meeet your needs?

carl

Chart Question

On Nov 3, 1:12*pm, trip_to_tokyo wrote:
On Nov 2, 7:39*pm, carl wrote:

I have a list of 200 stocks. The data table looks like this:

Stock * Price * Low * * High
AA * * *10.37 * 1.00 * *19.00
AAPL * *396.51 *350.00 *450.00
ABX * * 49.32 * 36.00 * 65.00
AIG * * 23.42 * 15.00 * 34.00

Is there a way to create a chart that will visually describe where the
Price is Relative to the Low and High ?

Thank You In Advance.

Please take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

*- item 124.

Could this be adapted to meeet your needs?

Thank You. I think I can use this.

Is there a way to have the chart update when the numbers change ?

carl

Chart Question

On Nov 2, 7:39*pm, carl wrote:

I have a list of 200 stocks. The data table looks like this:

Stock * Price * Low * * High
AA * * *10.37 * 1.00 * *19.00
AAPL * *396.51 *350.00 *450.00
ABX * * 49.32 * 36.00 * 65.00
AIG * * 23.42 * 15.00 * 34.00

Is there a way to create a chart that will visually describe where the
Price is Relative to the Low and High ?

Thank You In Advance.

Please take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

*- item 124.

Could this be adapted to meeet your needs?

Thank You. I think I can use this.

Is there a way to have the chart update when the numbers change ?- Hide quoted text -

Another question :)

My chart has the Stock on the x-axis and High Low on the y-axis.

Is there a way to reverse the axis - Stock on y and High Low on x ?

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Chart Question

On Nov 2, 7:39*pm, carl wrote:

I have a list of 200 stocks. The data table looks like this:

Stock * Price * Low * * High
AA * * *10.37 * 1.00 * *19.00
AAPL * *396.51 *350.00 *450.00
ABX * * 49.32 * 36.00 * 65.00
AIG * * 23.42 * 15.00 * 34.00

Is there a way to create a chart that will visually describe where the
Price is Relative to the Low and High ?

Thank You In Advance.

Please take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

*- item 124.

Could this be adapted to meeet your needs?

Thank You. I think I can use this.

Is there a way to have the chart update when the numbers change ?- Hide quoted text -

If you change any of the underlying numbers that chart will update in
real time.

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Chart Question

On Nov 2, 7:39*pm, carl wrote:

I have a list of 200 stocks. The data table looks like this:

Stock * Price * Low * * High
AA * * *10.37 * 1.00 * *19.00
AAPL * *396.51 *350.00 *450.00
ABX * * 49.32 * 36.00 * 65.00
AIG * * 23.42 * 15.00 * 34.00

Is there a way to create a chart that will visually describe where the
Price is Relative to the Low and High ?

Thank You In Advance.

Please take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

*- item 124.

Could this be adapted to meeet your needs?

Thank You. I think I can use this.

Is there a way to have the chart update when the numbers change ?- Hide quoted text -

Another question :)

My chart has the Stock on the x-axis and High Low on the y-axis.

Is there a way to reverse the axis - Stock on y and High Low on x ?- Hide quoted text -

EXCEL 2007

Right click your chart then click on:-

Select Data . . .

The Select Data Source window should open.

In this window click on:-

Switch Row/Column

- then click OK.

I am not sure, without seeing your Workbook, whether or not this will
work though.