-   -   How to display the series name on each bubble in a bubble chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/270406-how-display-series-name-each-bubble-bubble-chart.html)

Yashrah Masood

How to display the series name on each bubble in a bubble chart?

Hi,

I am using Excel 2010 and having some problem with the bubble chart. How can i have the series name displayed at each bubble ? Can anyone help ?

Regards
Yashrah.

tarquinious

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yashrah Masood (Post 964876)
Hi,

I am using Excel 2010 and having some problem with the bubble chart. How can i have the series name displayed at each bubble ? Can anyone help ?

Regards
Yashrah.

In a quick test I ran, I did this by following these steps:
  1. Right click on the bubbles in the chart and select Add Data Labels - this will result in the values being shown next to each bubble
  2. Click once to highlight the values that have just been added, then right-click and select Format Data Labels
  3. Un-tick the option (in the case of my test Y-Value) and tick Series Name
  4. Click Close
You should now see the Series Name showing next to each of your bubbles