-   -   Change default settings of Chart data labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/267870-change-default-settings-chart-data-labels.html)

FBO

Change default settings of Chart data labels

Hello everybody,

I am actually trying to make an Excel template file for my web site.

I am using a Scatter chart in order to show the results of an assessment.

My problem is that by default, data labels show the Y value of my series (like for series "Name 5" to "Name 10") but I want them to show the name ( like series "Name 1" to "Name 4")

Is it possible to turn this option by default for all data label quickly ?
or do I have to do it with each series of the chart ?

Using macro could be a good solution, but if the user turn them off ...

Thanks in advance,

FBO.