-   -   Hyperlink from a chart to a summary page (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/265453-hyperlink-chart-summary-page.html)

mellors

Hyperlink from a chart to a summary page

I have a macro that takes me from a summary page to a chart sheet. I need a way for the user to return to the summary page but I have the tabs hidden in the workbook.

Can you have a hyperlink on chart sheet where the chart sheet is not available as an option when setting up hyperlinks?

Andy

mchel_27

I believe you can only return to the summary page via hyperlink if you do not have the summary page hidden.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellors (Post 958863)