-   -   selecting and viewing a range (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/264048-selecting-viewing-range.html)

paweston

selecting and viewing a range

I am interested in selecting a section of my chart to zoom in on. I would
like to identify the x-axis range from the plot/graph and have a new
plot/graph generated showing the zoomed in area. I can do this by going back
to the worksheet and hiding all the data except what I am interested in
seeing...but this is time consuming.

Luke M[_4_]

selecting and viewing a range

Jon Peltier has done some work on this, you might check out:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExampleSolutions.html

Or, you could possibly just create a dynamic chart, and use a scroll
wheel/slider bar to control the x-axis

Best Regards,

Luke M