-   -   Why did the workbook save as a group? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/261668-why-did-workbook-save-group.html)

sailjoe

Why did the workbook save as a group?

I copied text, values and formulas from one workbook to another. When I
tried to chart some of the data, the chart insert chices were grayed out. It
appears the file was saved as file name [group]. How do I ungroup?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Why did the workbook save as a group?

It sounds as if you have grouped a number of sheets in the workbook. Right
click on one of the sheet tabs, & choose "Ungroup Sheets".
--
David Biddulph