-   -   Create a Chart using a Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/260977-create-chart-using-macro.html)

Scott_goddard

Create a Chart using a Macro

Hi all,

I would like automatically generate a Gantt style graph though use of a
Macro and a little button. I have the following data

Task description
End date
% completed
% remaining.

Does anyone have some code that I can just use?

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Create a Chart using a Macro

EXCEL 2007

Scott, I don't have a Macro but there is a GANTT chart available at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item Number 78.

You might like to download this.

Thanks.