-   -   Change the chart when a cell is clicked (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/260433-change-chart-when-cell-clicked.html)

SheriTingle

Change the chart when a cell is clicked

Hello and thanks for the help. I am using Office 2007. I have a sheet with 8
people listed and their sales. Here is a brief example:

Rep Jan Feb Mar
JO 5 6 7
AL 65 3 2
KIM 6 2 9

I would like to click on the cell that says JO and have the Jan, Feb, Mar
data appear on the page as a pie chart. When I click on AL then the Jan, Feb,
Mar data for AL appears and when I click on KIM the Jan, Feb, Mar data for
Kim appears. I would like for JO's chart to disappear when I select AL and
AL's chart to disappear when I select KIM.

Ed Ferrero[_3_]

Change the chart when a cell is clicked

Hi SheriTingle,

I have a sample that pretty much does what you are asking at;
http://edferrero.com/ExcelCharts/tabid/102/Default.aspx

Look for 'Chart Selector' and/or 'Chart Selector Version 2' and download it.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com

Herbert Seidenberg

Change the chart when a cell is clicked