-   -   removing a single point in a grpah using a calc (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/260432-removing-single-point-grpah-using-calc.html)

Peter

removing a single point in a grpah using a calc

I'm trying to display a line graph and I'd like to remove a single point.
Using "" or "0" in the calcs sends the line graph to zero a that point. Is
there a calc that simulates a blank cell?

David Biddulph[_2_]

removing a single point in a grpah using a calc

=NA()
--
David Biddulph

"Peter" wrote in message
I'm trying to display a line graph and I'd like to remove a single point.
Using "" or "0" in the calcs sends the line graph to zero a that point. Is
there a calc that simulates a blank cell?

Peter

removing a single point in a grpah using a calc

Thanks for your help David. I've been reading other questions relating to my
problem and it semms that Excel doesn't offer a "gap" solution at present.

Your suggestion has helped...

Many thanks, Peter

"David Biddulph" wrote:

=NA()
--
David Biddulph

"Peter" wrote in message
I'm trying to display a line graph and I'd like to remove a single point.
Using "" or "0" in the calcs sends the line graph to zero a that point. Is
there a calc that simulates a blank cell?

.

PBezucha

removing a single point in a grpah using a calc

To be exact, Excel does offer another solution. You can format a point to be
omitted as colorless. To do it, you must either select point by point before
changing or solve this by a macro.
--
Petr Bezucha

"Peter" wrote:

Thanks for your help David. I've been reading other questions relating to my
problem and it semms that Excel doesn't offer a "gap" solution at present.

Your suggestion has helped...

Many thanks, Peter

"David Biddulph" wrote:

=NA()