-   -   new to excel 2007 how to chart this data (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/260309-new-excel-2007-how-chart-data.html)

svt4cobra6

new to excel 2007 how to chart this data

Hi I have some data with the first column as simply the item #. I want this
to be the x axis of my chart. The first series I want to chart is in the 4th
column and is hours for each item. I would also like to add another column
to the chart, the 8th column and it contains a string, pass or fail. Any
suggestions on how to chart this? I tried creating a pivot chart but after
selecting the all the columns and then secelcting insert pivot chart, nothing
shows up for the section that allows for data selection.
Thanks.