-   -   Excel 2007 - How can I switch the data on vertical and horizontal (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/260022-excel-2007-how-can-i-switch-data-vertical-horizontal.html)

Beach Lover

Excel 2007 - How can I switch the data on vertical and horizontal

I'm using Excel 2007 and would like to know how to switch the way the data
shows up on the chart. I would like to have the information that is being
plotted on the vertical axis on the horizontal axis instead and visa versa.

Thanks for any help.

Beach Lover

Excel 2007 - How can I switch the data on vertical and horizontal

Additional information: If I'm in the right area........I've tried
formatting the data point, but the "Series Options" Primary and Secondary
Axis options are grayed out.