-   -   how to create a stacked bar chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/257512-how-create-stacked-bar-chart.html)

Domingo

how to create a stacked bar chart

Defect Code Part No. Defect Qty

206 A 2
221 B 1
221 C 1
221 D 1

I want to dreate a stacked bar graph to show that defct code had 3 defects
total with part number B, C, D all contributing to the total, defect code 206
had a total of 2 wiht part number contributing 2.

Luke M[_4_]

how to create a stacked bar chart

You need to rearrange your data like so:
206 221
B .... 1
C .... 1
D .... 1