-   -   Overlay charts in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/257034-overlay-charts-2007-a.html)

ChristyR

Overlay charts in 2007

Is it possible to overlay a column chart with a line chart in Excel 2007?
It looks as if the horizontal axis has 2 groups of labels and the charts are
using the same vertical axis labels.
thank you for your time,
Christy

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Overlay charts in 2007

Yes.

Please look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 69 towards the top of my home page where there is a worked
example.

Please hit yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Christyr" wrote:

Is it possible to overlay a column chart with a line chart in Excel 2007?
It looks as if the horizontal axis has 2 groups of labels and the charts are
using the same vertical axis labels.
thank you for your time,
Christy

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Overlay charts in 2007

Make a column chart with all the data, then right click on one series,
choose [Change] Chart Type, and select a line chart type for the
selected series.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier