-   -   Multiple charts from 1 source data (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/255162-multiple-charts-1-source-data.html)

Sduduzo

Multiple charts from 1 source data

Hi all

I am battling with graphs/ charts in Excel 2007. I am basically looking for
a way that I can create multiple graphs based on a sheet with a bunch of
simple data.

What I have is a sheet that contains a list of servers with 3 datapoints
(Min, Max, Avg)

Example:
Server Name/Min/Max/Avg
server1/53/100/64
server2/52/99/63
server3/51/98/62

and this list caries on for up to 200 servers. I need to create graphs per
server in an automated way. I have tried this script but it does not
represent the data labels correctly. It does not show me the Min/Max/Avg as a
legend on my graphs...or possibly label each bar correctly.

Sub CreateBarCharts()
Dim ws As Worksheet, cel As Range

Set ws = ActiveSheet
With ws
For Each cel In .Range(.[B9], .Cells(.Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp))
With Charts.Add
.ChartType = xl3DColumnClustered
.SetSourceData Source:=cel.Resize(1, 8), PlotBy:=xlRows
.Location Whe=xlLocationAsNewSheet
.HasTitle = True
.ChartTitle.Characters.Text = cel.Value
With .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary)