-   -   Change All Data Labels in Excel 2007 Stacked Bar Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/254856-change-all-data-labels-excel-2007-stacked-bar-chart.html)

KMH

Change All Data Labels in Excel 2007 Stacked Bar Chart

How do I change all data labels in an Excel 2007 Stacked Bar Chart? I can
turn them all on at once to get a #, but I want the series name, set # format
to currency, and resize the font text. I may or may not want it to put it on
2 lines. I am fine if I change my default for all to this as long as I know
how to change it. It is a pain to change them each 1 at a time.

Also, is there a way to size them to fit and/or wrap the text? I can work
with VB code if not a setting that you can make.

Thanks

Herbert Seidenberg

Change All Data Labels in Excel 2007 Stacked Bar Chart

Excel 2007 Chart
Format data labels.
With macro.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mo20mmnynai/01_30_10.xlsm