-   -   Hide Chart When Row Group Closed (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/254752-hide-chart-when-row-group-closed.html)

KMH

Hide Chart When Row Group Closed

How do I hide the whole chart using the outlining row groups in Excel 2007?
I have tried changing the Object Properties under the Chart - Format - Size -
Properties - Object Positioning. No matter whether I select move and size,
move but don't size, don't move or size, it will not hide the chart when I
close the row group. I have done this with buttons before where the buttons
will hide when row groups are closed, but for some reason this isn't working.
Thanks for the help.