-   -   Gradients in Column Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/253960-gradients-column-chart.html)

Erin Dicks

Gradients in Column Chart

I can't see a way to choose my own gradients in an Excel 2007 column chart.
Am I missing something or is that functionality gone?

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Gradients in Column Chart

Try the following:-

1. Click on one of the columns.

This will highlight all of them.

2. Right click / Format Data Series (window of same name should launch) /
Fill - in here there is an option called Gradient fill. Is this what you
want?

Thanks.